Former O.U.R. Aftercare Director Ed Smart Breaks His Silence
Also in this report:
- The Federal Bureau of Investigation has been working the case.
- Davis County District Attorney Troy Rawlings says his criminal investigation [into O.U.R.] is “vibrant and productive”, that his investigators are dealing with a “cascade of evidence and witnesses.”
- The Salt Lake City District Attorney’s Office has met with Rawlings and his investigators and is think about weighing in.
- Ed Smart breaks his silence.
- O.U.R.’s Chief Financial Officer Tevya Ware quits and forms her own anti-child sex trafficking charity, but still brags about the tens-of-millions of dollars she administered for O.U.R.
- Tim Ballard while under three, possibly four separate criminal investigations- contemplates running against Mitt Romney in 4 years for the U.S. Senate
- The Church of Jesus Christ and the Latter-day Saints Acting President M. Russell Ballard– who is suspected of secretly helping kickstart O.U.R. financially- promotes his son’s and son-in-law’s business venture out of the LDS Church’s Administrative Building office.
For additional articles covering OUR, please go to ACJ Investigates- Derailed: Operation Underground Railroad
Editor’s Note: Lynn Packer is an award-winning investigative reporter, legal consultant and author of “Lying for the Lord: The Paul H. Dunn Stories“. Lynn graduated from Utah State University with a degree in broadcast journalism. He served in the United States Army from ’68 through ’70 in Vietnam, as a television news anchor and producer for the Armed Forces Vietnam Network (AFVN) Quang Tri detachment. He was awarded the Bronze Star. For 15 years Mr. Packer reported for KSL Television News in Salt Lake City. For ten years Lynn was an adjunct professor teaching journalism at Brigham Young University and the University of Dortmund.
We’d like to thank Mr. Packer for his service, dedication and contributions to journalism and ongoing quest for the truth.
The criminal investigation into Operation Underground Railroad and its founder Tim Ballard is “vibrant and productive” according to Davis County Attorney Troy Rawlings. He says his investigators are dealing with a “cascade of evidence and witnesses.”
Besides the FBI has been working the case, The Salt Lake District Attorney’s office is thinking about weighing in. In my YouTube Op-Ed XI former OUR rehab director Ed Smart breaks his silence, OUR’s chief financial officer Tevya Ware quits and forms her own anti-child sex trafficking charity, Tim Ballard—while under criminal investigation—contemplates running against Mitt Romney in 4 years for the U.S. Senate (with likely Donald Trump support if he runs) and Mormon head apostle M. Russell Ballard—who is suspected of secretly helping kickstart OUR financially— promotes his son’s and son-in-law’s business ventures out of his Church Administrative Building office.
In the meantime, Tim Ballard—appearing on Glenn Beck’s television show—discloses he took ten kidnapped, adult prostitutes, who he claims to have rescued from locked cells next to a brothel in an undisclosed country, to the White House to meet in secret with then President Donald Trump. Ballard claims the White House provided emergency visas to get the freed hookers out of bondage and into the United States.